I’m obsessed with a good alligator pear & I’m constantly looking for new ways dress them up a bit to keep my eating habits more ~exotic~ and ~diverse~ and overall ~healthier~ than before. So I’ve compiled a few of my favorite ways to consume an avocado–and they are sure to become your favorite as well!
ok without further ado, my 8 (+) ways to eat avocados:
the classic avocado toast
- Ezekiel seseame toast, butter it & sprinkle some cheese ((microwave that shit so its ~meltayyy~))
- Really any other kind of toast (NOT brioche bc fuck brioche)
- using your Pampered Chef Avocado peeler (pictured below) ((it’s sharp enough to pierce the skin but dull enough to avoid a stigmata wound–and angled perfectly to pop out the pit with ease)) slice that shit up, plop it all onto the toast.
- Season and enjoy!!
avocado on a plate
- slice up an avocado and put it on a plate
- use my favorite seasoning, ‘Slap ‘Ya Mama’ cajun seasoning generously
- enjoy with your fave chip of tortilla, pita, or potato origin. (bonus points for flaming hot cheetos tho)
avocado Mediterranean chicken salad-
- mashed avocado, shredded chicken, chopped up hard-boiled egg, & diced tomatoes, feta perhapz
- mix all of that shit together add a lil dash of some seasoning and literally whatever else, serve it up next to some toast or something and go for it!!!
- i really like tabouli like a lot but I’m not the type to like actually make it (so much chopping omg), so I just grab it from Trader Joe’s and then add it as sort of like a lil garnish for a sliced avocado. delish, man.
- again with the chopping so to save my time and sanity, I start with like a good pico de gallo and then mix in some avocado and a lil more lime!
- for bonus points eat with tostito’s with a hint of lime and holi shit
- also, for a super quick but high yielding situation, use a reed avocado–THEY ARE FUQQING HUGE. I found them at Whole Foods…it’s the only place i’ve seen them in my life thus far one is pictured in the video below:: –prepare yourselves people–
- No surprise here, it’s literally a spinach salad made with guac and bacon.
- Toss it all together so that the avocado kind of like coats the spinach and acts as a bit of a dressing (i fuqqing hate real dressings so this works the best for me)
- Sometimes I get a lil fancy and throw like some candied pecans in or pieces of crispy cheese or some shit. V good.
avocado, tomato, cucumber, & cottage cheese medley
- Dice the vegetables, mix ’em all up in a bowl
- add cottage cheese
- dust a lil salt n’ pepper on there, some Lawry’s seasoning perhaps, or Slap ‘Ya Mama once again
- Mix it and enjoy, bitch!
on literally everything:
- leftover/brand new pizza
- leftover/brand new pasta
- hamburger patties
- with eggs
- hamburgers in general
- tacos obviously
- get creative, go wild!!
And so there you have it! A lil more than 8 suggestions on how to eat the most famous superfood of our generation every day without getting bored of it!!
and of course, don’t forget the perfect soundtrack to your avocado consuming experience:::::: “The Avocado Song”!
find it here::
watch it here::
Enjoy those ‘vocadooos, people!